Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Face

I was absentmindedly flipping through my dad's Fortune magazine today when she hit me.

Baby!Tanya, that is. (Tanya is one of the main characters in my WIP). I have a fairly strong mental image of her as a teenager, so I was unprepared to see this feisty little girl staring at me from the pages of a business magazine. I was both amused and surprised, so I ripped the page out. Hopefully my dad won't mind.

Actually, I doubt he'll notice at all. However, he probably will ask me why there's a ripped out magazine page on his computer desk. I should probably go move it. But I know I won't, at least not until I have enough materials to make a little character collage. I think it would be fun to make one for her and the other MCs!

Of course, in the middle of all that fun I can't forget to actually, you know, write the story, but I do plan to get it all done somehow. The question is how/when I'm going to do everything, since I only have two days to pack everything for going back to college. And god, am I ever out of shape!

I plan to get myself together by the middle of this quarter. I'm totally going to do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment